It has always been our commitment to provide our customers with a great shopping experience. While we always ensure the quality of our pieces, we understand that ordering online can be chancy since you can’t touch the item nor try them on. Hence, we invest in providing clear images of our products in different angles and list down all descriptions that could help you in deciding what product/s to choose. If you have any questions about a product that may not be covered under our FAQ section, please contact us and we'd be happy to assist you.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Please go through your order as soon as you receive them. If you think you've received a defective item, were sent an incorrect item or there are missing item/s from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.
Please note that we do not provide return labels. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Shipping fees and any other fees associated with returning your package is the responsibility of the customer.
You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, items must be unused, unaltered, free of damages by the customer, and in the original packaging (including display cards and pouch)
The following items are considered a Final Sale and are NOT eligible for return or exchange:
- Due to hygienic reasons, ALL earrings are a final sale.
- Items with any form of personalization
- Items purchased at a discounted price
- Gift cards or E-Gift cards
- Log in to your Cluxe account. If you used the "Guest Checkout", you will receive an email to reset your password and access your account.
- Find the Order Number that you wish to return
- Click the Return Items link
- Specify the quantity to return, reason for return, and action requested.
- You will receive a confirmation from us. Please DO NOT send back the items until we have approved your Return Request.
- Returns from the USA should be sent back through USPS First Class Mail
- Returns from Canada should be sent back through Canada Post
*Please refer to the Return Policy above to make sure that the item is eligible for exchange.
To make an exchange, please return to us the item that you do not want and place a new order for the correct item. This way, you do not have to wait for your returned item to be received before your new item is shipped out. Once your returned item is received/inspected, a refund will be issued.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you immediately on the status of your refund. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Shipping is non-refundable, unless there was a mistake on our end. Otherwise, you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Our store will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state/province where Cluxe holds a presence. For orders shipped to other areas, you (the shopper) are solely responsible for any sales taxes and/or other taxes that may apply.